About Muse Garden Muse Garden, as a design brand of hand-blown glass art, aims to bring you original designs by working with designers and artisans. They are highly talented and have over 30 years of experience. We hope to use the hand-blown glass to decorate your courtyard and home. Handmade for the unparalleled Glass blowing is an ancient and magical art that originated in the 1st century B.C. Muse Garden's glass works are hand-crafted by artisans, with each product having unique color-ratio, pattern and shape. During the manual blowing of the glass, the air cannot float, thus forming small bubbles. These bubbles represent the life of the glass. The slight convex vertical line mark left on the glass during the blowing process, as well as the bubbles are proofs of hand-made craftsmanship. Not only attracting, but also offering meticulous care to hummingbirds - The base is equipped with perches for hummingbirds to rest instead of feeding when flying. - Free from lead and other toxic substances, it is certified by the EU RoHS to ensure the safety of hummingbirds. Other features - The simple structure is easy to disassemble, the large bottle mouth easy to clean and easy to fill. The base is tightly sealed with a leak-proof gasket to prevent nectar from leaking. - The durable glass is resistant to damage and fading. Compared with plastic bird feeders, it performs better in all weathers. Nectar formula Mix water and sugar in the ratio of 4:1, boil and wait for it to cool down completely before pouring it into the feeder. What's in the Box - 1 hummingbird feeder (removable glass bottle and base) - 1 ant moat, 1 S hook, 1 hemp rope (to hang the bird feeder) - 1 brush (to clean the feeding hole)
- WONDERFUL COLORS TO ATTRACT HUMMINGBIRDS: Artisans transformed the blue and yellow dots into whirlpools, emitting a dreamy glow under the sunlight.
- HANDMADE MEANS UNIQUE: Each product is handmade and unique, which can be proved by the small bubbles on its surface.
- ALL-ROUND CARE FOR HUMMINGBIRDS: The base is equipped with perch for hummingbirds to rest, and ant moats, all are lead-free and toxic-free.
- CONVENIENT TO USE: Easy to assemble, fill, and clean, the base is tightly sealed with a leak-proof gasket to prevent nectar from leaking.
- RECYCLED MATERIALS: This item is made from recycled materials to help preserve our environment for future generations.