Mrs. Anderson’s Vintage Egg Beater is perfect for mixing and blending, whipping, and aerating quickly and easily. A must-have of baking tools and cooking utensils, it fluffs eggs for lighter omelettes, whips lofty meringues and dreamy peaks of whipped cream. Blend ingredients evenly for batters with a consist, smooth textures for tastier results. Blend creamier custards and desserts, smoother sauces, gravy and silkier salad dressings, lighter quick bread batters for pancakes, cornbread, and other baked goods. Made from 18/8 stainless steel, Mrs. Anderson’s Vintage Egg Beater is sturdy and durable, and more compact for easy storage than traditional bulky stand mixers. Plus, no electric required. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co.
- Mrs. Anderson's Vintage Egg Beater for mixing, blending, whipping and beating fluffier eggs and lighter batters for consistent, better-tasting results
- Made with 18/8 stainless steel blades and chrome handle; sturdy and durable; easy-turn crank handle and rotary blades for smooth, easy performance
- Dual blades work together to aerate and blend ingredients quickly; simply rotate crank handle to turn blades for effortless mixing
- Beat fluffier eggs and smoother batters, silkier salad dressings, sauces and gravy, loftier meringues, dreamier peaks of whipped cream, and more
- Compact and easier to store than traditional stand mixers; no electric required; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup