5.7" Full HD+ Max Vision display, advanced imaging software, and a long-lasting battery,* its impressive any way you look at it. more screen, less bezel With a new edge-to-edge Full HD+ Max Vision display, nothing stands between you and your favorite content. Immerse yourself in games and movies with an ultra-wide 18:9 aspect ratio. And with integrated Dolby Audio preset modes, your favorite content always sounds its best. power play Get through a full day on a single charge with a 3000 mAh battery. When its time to power up, dont slow down. The included turbopower charger gives you hours of battery life in just minutes of charging.* faster streaming, less lag Enjoy your favorite apps, games, and videos without lags and interruptions on a blazing-fast Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.8 GHz octa-core processor. With powerful graphics capabilities and 4G speed, you dont have to sacrifice video quality for a faster load time. sleek and sturdy moto g? is completely wrapped in scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass with a 3D contoured back for a comfortable grip. make a splash A p2i water-repellent coating helps protect the phone from accidental splashes or light rain.
- 3G UMTS 850/900/1700/1900/2100 - 4G LTE Cat7 (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 12, 17, 28, 66) VoLTE - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 6.2" 19:9 (1570x720) HD+, 403 ppi Corning Gorilla Glass 3 - Android 9 Pie - 5000 mAh, Non-removable - Water repellent design with P2i nano coating**
- 64GB + 4GB RAM - microSD Card support (up to 512 GB) - Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor with 1.8GHz octa-core CPU - USB-C port (for charging, data transfer), USB 2.0, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Rear camera: 12MP, f2.0, PDAF, 1.25um pixels, LED flash - Front camera: 8MP, f2.2, 1.12um pixels, Screen flash - Video: 1080P(30fps), 720P(30fps), 480P(30fps), 4K video, Slow motion video
- Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example ) International version phones like this one may not come with an English manual.