The G9 Plus is the hero of the pair. Initially launched earlier this month in India, it has a 6.8-inch, 2,400x1,080-pixel display and 5,000-mAh battery. Its main rear camera has a huge 64-megapixel resolution, which when paired with the depth sensor should be able to produce attractive portrait mode effects. There's a super-wide lens and a macro lens as well. The phone runs Qualcomm's Snapdragon 730G processor, backed up by 4GB of RAM, which should make it powerful enough for your everyday essentials.
- International model phone, Does not have US warranty. Factory Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon.
- 6.84" Max Vision display, FHD+ (2400*1080), Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor with 2.2GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 618 GPU, AI engine.
- Internal Storage: 128 GB with microSD card support (up to 512 GB), RAM: 4GB DDR4, Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Rear Camera: 64MP + 8MP + 2MP, Front Camera: 16MP, 5000mAh Battery, 48 hours on a single charge,
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G bands: LTE band 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 38, 40, 41