The Elixir features a richly red glass nectar bottle and durable metal top and basin with five integrated perch feeding stations. Its beautiful burnt penny finish and antique medicine glass design give it a vintage feel that adds a splash of bygone beauty to your backyard. With a 13 ounce nectar capacity, the Elixir provides plenty of nectar to keep hummingbirds happy and coming back for more! The wide bottle opening and detachable flat base make filling easy and cleaning a breeze. When cleaning your hummingbird feeder, do not put your feeder in the dishwasher, as the high temperatures can permanently damage the feeder parts. Most expert sources discourage dishwashing because it may not fully disinfect any avian diseases. Additionally..
- FEEDER CAPACITIES: 13 ounce hummingbird nectar bottle capacity
- FEEDING PORTS: Total there are 5 feeding ports. Perches are not necessary as hummingbirds eat while remaining airborne
- GLASS FEEDER: This glass hummingbird feeder is a backyard classic and is sure to draw attention of both hummingbirds and humans alike
- EVEN DISTRIBUTION: This feeder is specially designed to evenly distribute nectar to each feeding port
- EASY FILLING: Wide opening for easy filling and refilling