Hummingbirds are nature’s gems, so attract more hummers to dazzle your backyard with the More Birds Amethyst Jewel Hummingbird Feeder! This stunningly elegant, vintage style eight-sided lavender glass bottle design features hummingbird motifs that add a splash of bygone beauty to your backyard. With polished copper accents and wrap-around perching space, the Amethyst Jewel is built with a durable metal basin cap that includes five metal flower feeding ports in polished red. With a 20 ounce nectar capacity, the Amethyst Jewel hummingbird feeder provides plenty of nectar to keep hummingbirds happy and coming back for more! Its wide bottleneck opening and detachable flat base make filling easy and cleaning a breeze. When cleaning your hummingbird feeder, do not put your feeder in the dishwasher, as the high temperatures can permanently damage the feeder parts. Most expert sources discourage dishwashing because it may not fully disinfect any avian diseases. Additionally, dishwashers could strip the paint off painted glass components or ruin the finish on metal components and it voids the warranty.
- LARGE CAPACITY: More Birds antique glass hummingbird feeder holds up to 20 ounces of hummingbird nectar
- STUNNING FEEDER: Amethyst glass hummingbird feeder has a beautiful intricate design and will complement any garden décor
- ATTRACT HUMMINGBIRDS: Red flower ports and wide perches will attract hummingbirds all season long bringing more natural beauty to any outdoor space
- EASY TO CLEAN: Wide mouth bottle is easy to clean and refill
- FEEDERS THAT SET THE STANDARD: More Birds offers a variety of well designed high quality hummingbird feeders and accessories