Designed for hunters and adventurers, this rugged outdoor knife is designed to adapt to challenging situations and is an excellent choice when you need a safe, robust tool close at hand. It comes equipped with a fire-starter-compatible blade complete with a semi-matte finish. The barrel-shaped polymer handle features a soft friction grip, finger guard, and encases a recycled Swedish stainless steel blade that provides superior strength and stability with every cut. Unlike other off-grid knives, this knife is ideal for working safely and efficiently in various weather conditions all year round thanks to an exceptionally hard blade and ergonomic handle. The symmetrical polymer sheath suits both right- and left-handed users and has a vegetable-tanned Swedish leather strap which easily attaches to your belt. A sheath-compatible survival gear set complete with an integrated fire starter, diamond sharpener, and reflex paracord is also included.
- Knife with a 2. 5 mm thick stainless steel blade that stays sharp for a long time; Blade has a semi-matte finish.
- Includes Survival Kit
- The 90° spine of the blade has been ground especially for use with a fire starter (sold separately).
- Scandi grind makes it easy to keep sharp.
- Handle with built-in click lock between sheath and handle prevents knife from falling out of sheath
- Hole in handle for fastening a lanyard or other gadget.