Designed just for adventurers, this rugged outdoor knife is designed to adapt to challenging situations and is an excellent choice when you need a safe, robust tool close at hand. It comes equipped with a fire-starter-compatible blade complete with a semi-matte finish. The barrel-shaped polymer handle features a soft friction grip, finger guard, and encases a full-tang recycled Swedish stainless steel blade that provides superior strength and stability with every cut. Unlike other off-grid knives, this knife is ideal for working safely and efficiently in various weather conditions all year round thanks to an exceptionally hard blade and ergonomic handle. The symmetrical polymer sheath is suitable for both right- and left-handed users and MOLLE-compatible. Multi-mount sheath includes hook-and-loop straps, bars, holes, and notches.
- Full tang stainless steel knife is most robust Morakniv ever made; two versions available (sold separately): with leather sheath or multi mount system
- Top grade 14C28N Sandvik stainless steel blade features razor sharpness, high hardness, and exceptional toughness and corrosion resistance
- MOLLE compatible mount system securely fastens knife to vehicles, walls, clothing, or packs so that it's instantly accessible in any situation
- Square-edged ground spine blade can be used as a striker with firesteel (sold separately)
- Total length 9.0 inches (229 mm); blade length 4.3 inches (109 mm); blade thickness 0.13 inches (3.2 mm); weight 9.6 oz. (272 g)