The Morakniv Craftline Robust Trade Knife features a 3.6-inch fixed blade made of high carbon steel for high hardness, easy sharpening, and exceptional toughness. High carbon steels are preferred in applications that demand durability and frequent regrinding. The material is harder than stainless steel, allowing it to hold a sharper and more durable acute edge. An impact-resistant, ergonomic TPE rubber handle with coil-formed rounding provides extra grip and control, while a finger guard provides additional safety. Included with the knife is a hard plastic Combi-Sheath, which provides a quick-connect feature for attaching a second knife and sheath. It also has a practical belt clip for easy attachment to your belt. Morakniv has been manufacturing the highest-quality off-grid knives in Mora, Sweden since 1891.
- Fixed blade utility knife with an extra-think carbon steel blade for extra strength and durability
- Blade Thickness: 0.125 in (0.32 cm), Blade Length: 3.6 in (9.1 cm), Total Length: 8.25 in (20.9 cm), Net Weight: 4.9 oz (140 g)
- Ergonomic handle of TPE rubber provides optimum grip
- Hard plastic Combi-Sheath allows for the connection of a second knife and sheath
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.