The Morakniv Craftline Basic 546 Fixed-Blade Utility Knife features a 3.6-inch fixed blade made of specially selected, hardened stainless steel that allows it to stay sharp longer and withstand higher loads. The composition of the Sandvik stainless steel blade on the Craftline Basic 546 is ideal for working in marine, fishing, outdoor, and construction applications where knives see hard use and are commonly exposed to dirt and moisture. An impact-resistant handle with a larger shape fits comfortably in the hand. A finger guard on the handle offers additional safety. Included with the Morakniv Craftline Basic 546 Fixed-Blade Knife is a hard plastic Combi-Sheath, which provides a quick-connect feature for attaching a second knife and sheath. Blade thickness: 0.08 in (0.2 cm), blade length: 3.6 in (9.1 cm), total length: 8.25 in (20.9 cm), net weight: 4.1 oz (117 g). Morakniv has been manufacturing the highest quality knives in Mora, Sweden since 1891. Manufacturer's limited lifetime.
- 3.6-inch fixed-blade utility knife with Sandvik stainless steel blade
- Impact-resistant plastic handle with larger shape fits comfortably in the hand
- Hard plastic Combi-Sheath allows for the connection of a second knife and sheath
- Blade thickness: 0.08 in (0.2 cm), blade length: 3.6 in (9.1 cm), total length: 8.25 in (20.9 cm), net weight: 4.1 oz (117 g)
- Made in Sweden; manufacturer's limited lifetime