Based on the popular Companion model, the new Companion Spark is designed to be a reliable tool that performs in all weather conditions. The durable blade is made of 0.09 inch thick Swedish stainless steel, which is easy to maintain and offers exceptional edge retention. Like many of our off-grid knives, it has a soft friction grip handle made of TPE rubber that helps ensure a safe, steady grip. A high-quality fire starter is built right into the handle for easy access and use along the blade’s 90-degree spine. An included reflective cord enhances visibility. The sheath is made of a durable polymer and includes a handy clip for easy attachment to a belt or pack.
- Versatile fixed-blade outdoor knife and fire starter, with a 3. 9-inch hardened Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blade; ideal for carving, food prep, and cutting tinder
- Includes Fire starter that Twist-locks into the high-friction, anti-slip rubber handle; spine of the blade is ground especially for use with a fire starter
- Integrated fire starter is made from a magnesium alloy that produces a 3, 000 degree C (5, 400 F) spark; works when wet and lasts approximately 3, 000 strikes
- Blade length: 3. 9 inches (104 mm), blade thickness: 0. 09 inches (2. 5 mm), total length: 9. 4 inches (238 mm), weight w/ sheath: 4. 5 ounces (128 g)
- Includes color-matching plastic sheath with belt clip, and a reflective lanyard; manufacturer’s limited lifetime ; Made in Sweden
- Sport type: Camping & Hiking