The Mora Companion Heavy-Duty Knife is a powerful tool made for bushcrafters, hunters, and outdoor enthusiasts. Suitable for batoning, it features a thick, 1/8-inch (3.2mm) carbon steel blade with a slightly blunter 27-degree edge angle for high load capacity and maximum sharpness resistance. It also has an extra-large ergonomic handle with a soft high-friction grip. A classic scandi grind and high-quality carbon steel construction make it easy to sharpen. Off-grid knives made from high carbon steel achieve high hardness, sharpen easily, and are exceptionally tough. Harder than stainless steel, high-carbon steels are preferred in applications that demand durability and frequent regrinding due to their ability to hold a sharper, more durably acute edge. Our carbon knife steels are characterized by ultra-fine carbides that result in superb forging and hardening properties. The absence of large carbide deposits promotes excellent edge sharpness for optimum cutting performance.
- Fixed blade outdoor knife with 4.1-inch high carbon steel blade
- Extra-large ergonomic handle with patterned, high-friction grip that makes the knife comfortable to hold and easy to handle
- Blade Thickness: 0.125 inches (3.2 mm), Blade Length: 4.1 inches (104 mm), Total Length: 8.8 inches (224 mm), Net Weight: 4.8 oz. (135 g)
- Color-matching plastic sheath with belt clip
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty; Made in Sweden