With a razor-sharp, burly carbon-steel blade treated with a tungsten DLC anti-corrosive black coating, the Morakniv Black Carbon Bushcraft Knife will be one of the strongest and most dependable off-grid knives you'll ever own. Made from carbon steel, our knives achieve high hardness, sharpen easily, and are exceptionally tough. A Scandi grind prevents slipping and bites into surfaces without getting stuck. 4.3-inch blade is easy to carve with and features a fire-starter-compatible ridge-ground spine. The ergonomic handle features a high-friction rubber grip, while the included plastic sheath features a convenient belt loop.
- Fixed-blade knife with a razor sharp 1/8 inch (3.2 mm) thick carbon steel blade with tungsten DLC anti-corrosive black coating
- Blade length: 4.3 inches (109 mm); Blade thickness: 0.125 inch (3.2 mm); Total length: 9.1 inches (232 mm); Weight w/sheath: 5.7 oz. (162 g)
- Spine of the blade is ground especially for use with a fire starter (not included)
- Ergonomic handle with high-friction rubber grip gives the feeling of control, making work easier, as if the knife were an extension of your hand
- Black plastic sheath with belt loop keeps knife securely at your side; 1-year manufacturer's warranty