When you consider the value of your new HDTV and your home-theater system, the price of the Monster Cable Home Theatre Reference PowerCenter HTS 3600 MK2 is well worth the assurance of protecting your components from electrical surges. It also helps your system perform better overall. Many so-called power conditioners only protect against random power surges and/or voltage spikes. But, in fact, AC power line noise and noise generated by other components is an equally harmful and constant threat to performance. These disturbances can cause inferior picture quality marred with video streaking, lower resolution and video bandwidth. Many power conditioners' outlets often can't handle the peak transient current capacity that high power amplifiers demand. As a result, dynamic distortion and loss of peak power can occur, preventing your amplifiers from ever maximizing their performance. Unlike other surge protectors, the PowerCenters' ultra low-loss RF circuitry provides maximum protection with virtually no signal loss, especially important with the advent of HDTV. In addition, all PowerCenters display current draw and voltage. The PowerCenter features component-assigned color coding with matching power cord labels for easy identification, and is rackmountable, for easy integration into custom installed rackmount systems. 6500 joule rating provides a high level of surge absorption
- Dimensions: 3.88" H x 17.13" W x 12.88" D; weight: 17.45 lbs.
- Monster Clean Power; Stage 3 v.2.1 circuitry filter dramatically reduces electronic noise.
- T2: automatic disconnect/reconnect protection circuitry.
- Tri-Mode: power protection circuitry with audible alarm and auto disconnect.
- 6500 Joule rating provides a high level of surge absorption.