Carefully selected wood ✸ Beech wood is hard, wear-resistant and heat-resistant; beech wood is usually made into furniture, Very long service life. ✷ The beech wood has clear texture, uniform wood texture, soft and smooth tone. 100% Hand Made We specialize in manufacturing wooden tableware. Our craftsmen have decades of production experience. Every tableware made meticulously hopes to bring you a wonderful cooking experience Item Package Quantity:3 1 x Slotted Spurtle, 1 x Long Spurtle, 1 x Medium Spurtle Size Information ( L x W ): 1. Slotted Spurtle: 12.5" x 2.6"/ 32cm x 6.5cm 2. Long Spurtle: 12.5" x 2.6"/ 32cm x 6.5cm 3. Medium Spurtle:10" x 2.1"/ 24cm x 5.5cm Wooden Spoons for Cooking made of 100% healthy wood,No glue or paint added.Easily gets to the corner of your cookware effortlessly,Medium slotted spurtle strains, drains and sifts, Mixed salad, soup, flour, mashed potatoes,Skinny spurtle fits in tight, narrow jars.easy access to jam and butter Does the color of the picture match the product? the beech trees are of different ages, Generally, younger trees will be whiter Please see our third picture: Younger trees: the Spurtle in the flour basket Older trees: Slotted Spurtle that are making egg whites WARM TIPS: If the product you receive is biased towards white, don’t worry, it will become darker after use
- 【100% Wood & NO PAINT】Our tableware is made of 100% beech wood without any paint. They are lightweight and handy. 100% healthy Kitchen Utensils.
- 【Carefully Select Materials & Hand Made】Beech wood is a plant that grows in temperate zones. Its wood is hard, wear-resistant and heat-resistant; beech wood is usually made into furniture, and beech Kitchen Utensils will be your better choice.
- 【Unique Design】These wooden spoons will not leave scratches on your cookware, including stainless steel, ceramic, and cast iron pots and pans. Lightweight, yet durable and gentle, these beautifully designed kitchen tools get the job done in style. The combination design of Spatula can satisfy you to create any creation in the kitchen.
- 【Cleaning Method】Pay attention to washing them with warm water and soft sponge to maintain their quality. We recommend that you hang it to dry. If there is something on our spoons, just put them in water for 5 minutes and then wash them. When not in use, store it in a dry place. When beech tableware are exposed to oil and heat, their color usually darkens, but they can still be used perfectly.
- 【Satisfactory Service】If the product you received is defective or unsatisfactory. We sincerely apologize and will definitely send you the new ones in no time. We appreciate all your suggestion and comments. They are the key tools to develop and improve our handmade and heartcrafted products.