Molekule has reimagined the future of clean air through its breakthrough, patented PECO technology that destroys pollutants. Below are the steps for this process: Make sure the device is plugged into a working outlet. Remove the plastic wrap on the PECO-Filter. Turn the lid clockwise until it fully clicks into place. Make sure your device is on a flat surface Try placing the device on floor in between your feet while turning the lid. You may need to remove the lid and try closing the lid several times until it finally locks into place. If your device still will not power on follow these steps: Unplug the device Place your finger on the center button on the lid Plug the device back in, continue to hold finger on button for 5 seconds
- Molekule Air Mini uses Photo Electrochemical Oxidation (PECO) nanotechnology to destroy viruses, VOCs, allergens, bacteria & mold.
- Designed for small rooms up to 250 sq. ft. Ideal for studio apartments, kids’ bedrooms & home offices.
- Smart & Connected – Molekule Air Mini is easy to control using its one-touch interface. For added convenience, you can connect it to your WiFi and control it remotely using the iPhone or Android app.
- Optimal – With 5 fan speeds to choose from, you can customize your purification needs, from whisper quiet, to boost.
- Portable – With its natural wool felt handle, Molekule Air Mini can be easily carried and placed anywhere in the home.
- No ozone. No worries – Not only does Molekule Air Mini not emit ozone, it destroys it.
- Recommended replacement for average use: every 6 months. Automatic filter refill delivery available. See manufacturer's website.
- Includes 1 PECO-Filter to last about 6 months with average use.
- Any filter not officially branded as a Molekule product or sold anywhere other than Molekule or Molekule’s page is unauthorized for Molekule devices. We have not determined the effectiveness or capability of these unauthorized filters. Using these may cause damage to your device and void your warranty.