The portable, flexible Knight Set is great for the traveling DM doing 6-8 hour dungeon crawl sessions. Average tabletop coverage of 7 sqft (2ft x 3.5ft, 1008sqin), making about 32 rooms! 200 pieces of various straight walls, doorways, doors, and stairs, and over 260 top and door clips for versatile dungeon building.Over 36 ft of lengths to work with:Straight wallsCrumbled wallsDoorwaysStraight stairsOperable doors and crumbled wall sections - get the aesthetic of a real dungeon crawl!Functional stairs designed for 1” base minis to fit on them - for epic staircase battles!Pre-textured and colorized, but paintable too!The product's plastic is immune to isopropyl and acetone - paint and permanent markers can be cleaned off using either solvent!Compatible with 1” scale grid mats, tile systems, minis, & other accessories.Comes in a compact sturdy carrying case with a handle for portability. Fits into messenger bags and backpacks easily.Made in the USA using eco-friendly plastic containing 30% pre-consumer recycled materials and natural fibers. Some assembly is required.Our Modular Dungeon Systems are built to be durable, portable, and affordable so you can take the fun with you wherever you go.
- This set includes 200 pieces of various lengths of walls, doorways, doors, & stairs. The many top clips and door clips in the package are not included in this number count.
- The 36 feet of total linear wall length segments are modular to let you build dungeons any way you want.
- Is compatible with most 1” scale grid mats, tile systems, minis, & other accessories.
- Pieces come pre-textured so you do not have to paint them, but still give you the flexibility to customize them, if you wish.
- Only a small amount of assembly is required