- Works with: Prodigo, Inissa, Pixie, Citiz, Lattissima, and Kitchen Aid Nespresso Machines
- Classic Italian espresso flavor
- Rich, flavorful, crisp, medium bodied
- Lose the caffeine without sacrificing flavor
- Roasted by hand in small batches by second generation roasters
- Proudly crafted in Naples, Italy
Crafted with Passion for the Perfect Sip
In Naples, coffee is more than a drink, it’s a passion. This gourmet decaffeinated blend is painstakingly crafted and roasted to create the perfect Neapolitan style espresso. Smooth and deep, silky and creamy, when you’re drinking our Luce Decaffeinated Espresso, you won’t be able to taste the difference.
One sip of Mixpresso Luce Decaffeinated Espresso will transport you to the glamorous cafes of Italy, your own little private getaway. Infused with all the passion of Naples, you’re sure to fall in love at first sip.
Origin & Roasting
Our proprietary roast artfully blends select beans from Columbia and Central America to create the smooth, sweet taste of classic espresso. The beans are carefully sourced and roasted by hand at our family owned roasting facility in Naples, Italy.
The smooth, silky character of this coffee contains all the passion of Italy and boasts enchanting notes of caramel, brown sugar, and almond.
- 50 Capsules of Decaf Italian Espresso
- Compatible with all Nespresso machines (Not Vertuoline)
- Artisanal style Espresso
- Roasted by Hand in Small Batches by Third Generation Roasters
- Proudly Made in Italy