Amazon.com For spreading olive oil evenly on bruschetta, focaccia, and grilled or roasted vegetables, and for spraying muffin and cake pans with vegetable oil, this dispenser is a nifty tool. A plastic cap underneath the sprayer's top twists off so the sprayer can be half-filled (1/3 cup) with oil. Inside the top is a plastic tube that fits over the spray nozzle. Push the top up and down to pump air pressure into the canister. Then spray for 10 seconds and pump up again. It's simple, ingenious, and practical. With its cap on, the sprayer stands just 7-5/8 inches high, so it tucks away easily on any countertop. Made of satin-finish aluminum with a black-band accent, it's sleek as well as utilitarian. --Fred Brack Product Description Misto has been used for years by home cooks who like to control the amount of oil they use. The sprayer is designed with the health-conscious cook in mind and is perfect for low fat/high flavor cooking, grilling, sautéing, roasting and basting. Misto is ideal for spraying olive oil on salads, pasta, veggies, breads, pizza, chicken, beef and fish. Buy one for each of your favorite oils; Great for vegetable, olive, canola and more. Refill and reuse again and again; Environmental friendly; The non-aerosol sprayer doesn't use chemical propellants, and it's refillable, so no more throwing cans away to end up in landfills. MISTO is BPA-free. Please note, threading the cap on incorrectly allows air to escape and in turn does not allow the bottle to build up pressure to spray.
- MISTO is a reusable oil spray and mister bottle that gives you the convenience and health benefits of typical aerosol sprayers but in a more healthy, economical and environmental way
- Fill MISTO with your favorite oils, vinegars, lemon and lime juice, sherry, or marsala wine. Great for dressing salads, breads, or cooking
- Easy-to-use pump style cap features a 2-step operation: simply pump the container, then and press the valve on the pressurized sprayer for an even mist
- Environmentally friendly, the non-aerosol sprayer doesn't use chemical propellants, and it's refillable, so no more throwing cans away to end up in landfills.
- MISTO is BPA-free - threading the cap on incorrectly allows air to escape and in turn does not allow the bottle to build up pressure to spray