Numa means daughter and mother in Chinese as our story started in my mother’s kitchen, where only fresh, delicious, and nutritious food can be found and nothing artificial. Inspired by a timeless Asian treat from her childhood, Asian crispy peanut candy, and faced with the challenge of satisfying her child’s sweet tooth in a healthier manner, my mother reimagined a traditional recipe with a modern take. Today, we are proud to introduce these guilt-free, subtly sweet snacks that are perfect whenever you may go!
- HEALTHY, CRUNCHY, DELICIOUS: Crunchy with a smooth and nutty finish! Inspired by popular crispy Asian peanut candy but made with just six simple and natural ingredients, 40% less sugar and 200% more protein than your typical candy bar. Mostly real roasted peanuts and black sesame seeds and not much else.
- A TRADITIONAL RECIPE 80+ YEARS IN THE MAKING: The small batch processes used to make our mini PB bars has taken decades to perfect. Our heritage-inspired delights are a perfect better-for-you alternative for some of your favorite candies (Reeses, Payday, Peanut butter cups, Xu Fu Ji Chinese Candy)
- CONVENIENT TRAVEL, OFFICE OR GYM SNACK: Our individually wrapped candies are a great pick-me-up for travel, work, school/college, workouts, hiking or backpacking, or lunch. Numa mini PB bars are low calorie and easily enjoyed by both kids and adults.
- GREAT GIFT TREATS: Whether it’s for the holidays (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, Valentine’s Day, Halloween), a life event (birthday gifts & care packages), parties, or a simple gathering, people love trying and discovering something new for a sweet treat!
- WOMEN OWNED AND FAMILY OPERATED: Started and run by a mother daughter duo, Numa reimagines traditional Asian snacks for the health-conscious sweet tooth.