Product description: The ET-330 Coating Paint thickness gauge is a handhold paint thickness gauge for fast and accurate measurement of the thickness of coatings on metal substrates. This manual describes the operation of the ET-330, which guides the user through tasks such as paint thickness gauge configuration and calibration adjustment. The RedDraggon ET-330 Automotive Paint thickness gauge allows the user to quickly identify vehicle's damage not reported in public or commercial condition reports including: hidden rework, vehicle impact damage, vehicle re-spray, and filled body panels. Switching the paint thickness gauge on/off To switch on, press on/off key for more than 0.5 seconds. To switch off, press and hold on/off key until the screen blanks. The paint thickness gauge will switch off automatically after 5 minutes of inactivity. TIPS: Remove the batteries from the paint thickness gauge and store them separately if the thickness gauge is to remain unused for a long period of time. This will prevent damage to the paint thickness gauge in the event of malfunction of the batteries. This paint thickness gauge incorporates a backlight Display (LCD). Always store the paint thickness gauge in its carrying pouch when not in use. PACKAGE: 1 * ET-330 Coating Paint thickness gauge 1 * Aluminum Substrate 1 * Iron Substrate 1 * Package Box 5 * Calibration Coating Films 1 * English Manual Keywords: car paint thickness gauge magnetic; paint thickness gauge tester; painting thickness gauge; paint coating thickness gauge; mil thickness gauge paint; paint meter thickness gauge; Painting Thickness Meter Used Cars.
- Auto Reads Steel and Zinc and Aluminum】Coating Paint thickness gauge Designed with dual technology, the non-destructive Coating Thickness Tester takes the guess work out of testing surface coatings by providing automatic recognition for both ferrous and non-ferrous substrates.
- 【A Useful Paint Mil Thickness for Many Applications】 Ideal for checking the car painting thickness checker, like used cars paint, anodized aluminum, bathroom fittings, bike frames, stadium seats, outdoor sheds, cabinets.
- 【Automotive perform on Used Car Dealing Business, Save Money】 Sometimes body shops do a great job hiding visually everything that couldn’t tell us that the car was involved in a heavy crash. Checking car paint to make sure each panel has about the same thickness of paint on it when buying used cars.
- 【Easy to Read Display】Paint depth thickness gauge with the large Screen display shows metal type, working mode, number, battery status, and readings either in µm or mils units.
- 【90 Days Full Money Back Refund】 Fast and friendly online based tech support normally returned within 1 business day.