Compatible With (Incomplete List): Apple MacBook Air (BEFORE 2018)/Pro (BEFORE 2016), iMac (BEFORE 2017), Mac Mini, Mac Pro Microsoft Surface Pro/Pro 2/Pro 3/Pro 4/Pro 5/Pro6, Surface Laptop/Laptop 2 (NOT Surface 2), Surface 3 (NOT Surface), Surface Dock, Surface Book, Surface Studio Lenovo ThinkPad Helix, X230, L430, L530, T430s, T430, T530, W530 Dell XPS 13 (BEFORE 2016) Notice: NOT compatible with Thunderbolt 3 (Type-C). Although the transmission is bi-directional, you may not use MacBook Air/Pro as an external display.
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE - Bidirectional Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable and DisplayPort to Mini DisplayPort Cable. 6.6FT Grey. Transmits both high-definition video and audio from computer or tablet to HD monitor display; Supports video resolutions up to 4K (3840x2160, Ultra HD) and 1080P (Full HD), and flawless audio pass-through for buncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channels. Connect a Mini DisplayPort/ThunderboltTM port compatible PC to a monitor or projector with DisplayPort. Or Conn
- Ultra Durability Design - Built with premium slim aluminum shell and high-quality nylon braided jacket, this HDMI cord can withstand bend test of 10,000+ times without reducing cable flexibility and ensure the best performance possible.
- HIGH RELIABILITY - Gold-plated connectors resist corrosion, provide durability, and improve signal transmission; Bare copper conductors enhance cable performance; Foil & braid shielding reduce Electromagnetic interference
- COMPATIBLE - Capshi Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable Compatible with Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro; Microsoft Surface Pro/Pro 2/Pro 3 (NOT Surface for Windows RT); Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, X230/X240s, L430/L440/L530/L540, T430/T440/T440s/T440p/T530/540p, W530/W540, Helix; Dell XPS 13/14/15/17, Latitude E7240/E7440, Precision M3800; Alienware 14/17/18; Acer Aspire R7/S7/V5/V7; Intel NUC; Asus Zenbook; HP Envy 14/17; Google Chromebook Pixel; Cyberpower Ze
- Lifetime Warrant - Capshi Lifetime Warranty Policy (we hope you won't be needing this) leaves you in safe hands. Feel free to contact our top-notch customer support team with any questions or concerns.