Estimating the amount of fill for your project is often difficult for irregular shapes and sizes, but you can use the guide below as an approximation reference. Keep in mind that for a firmer texture, you will need to add more foam than for a softer texture, which requires less.
Foam or Beans?
Shredded foam is much softer and more comfortable than traditional polystyrene beads or beans. It also lasts longer since it returns to its shape naturally after each use. Simply re-fluff and the foam will bounce back to its original shape.
Please note that this product is not intended to refill a bean bag as you will need more than one bag of foam.
- Finely shredded for maximum comfort
- Great for DIY projects like pillows, stuffed animals, poufs, pet beds, and crafts. Can also be used to boost a full bean bag; not intended as a refill
- Much more comfortable than bean filler and will last longer since it does not flatten over time
- Use the buying guide in the image to determine how much foam you will need for a given project
- Ships vacuum packaged for green shipping. CertiPUR certified.