Organic coconut flour is a low-carb, gluten-free baking alternative to wheat flour. It provides a good source of protein and fiber, which makes this healthy flour particularly satisfying. Suitable for many diets, coconut flour creates baked goods with the perfect textures. It can even be added to smoothies and soups for a boost of nutrition. Coconut flour is made from ground-up, dried coconut meat. Our coconut flour is 100% all-natural, organic and unsweetened, although the natural sugars in the coconut make the flour mildly sweet. Some consider coconut flour just as tasty as wheat flour, if not tastier, and it has the advantage of being completely gluten-free. Also, organic coconut flour contains more fiber than any other flour, making it especially filling and a popular choice for those trying to lose weight.
- Kick carbs to the curb and keep coconut flour in your keto kitchen. It's USDA certified organic by Natural Food Certifiers, verified gluten-free, and non-GMO
- A healthy and tasty alternative to conventional flour with a hint of coconut flavor. Substitute one cup of wheat flour with a heaping ¼ cup of coconut flour for delicious results.
- Coconut flour contains no gluten and only trace amounts of sugars and carbohydrates, so it's a friendly food for those with diabetes or celiac disease.
- Our coconut flour is 100% pure coconut meat that's high in fiber, low in moisture, and packed with protein.
- Contains 5 pounds (2.3Kg) of pure coconut flour in a resealable bag for lasting freshness.