The Citric Acid, Anhydrous can be irritant in contact with eyes, skin and mucous membranes. Use personal protective equipment: respiratory protection, gloves and safety glasses. It should be handled in ventilated and explosion proof equipment. For more information about safety data please see our safety data sheet (SDS)
- The fine granular NON-GMO citric acid is a kitchen essential used in preserving, flavoring, and cleaning completely; preserves the Vitamin C content of a food product.
- Adds an acidic or sour taste to meat, candy, soft drinks, and ice cream. It keeps fruits and vegetables fresh and food flavorful. Perfect for craft making, candy making, pH adjustment, water softening, and more!
- Perfect for bath bombs, used as the main ingredient along with backing soda (sodium bicarbonate) to make the bath bombs fizz away!!
- Helps in sprouting, canning, drying or freezing, bread making, conserving, and jarring. Can also be used as a natural cleaning agent.
- Packed in our NEW durable resealable stand up bag which allows for long and safe storage. Available in 1, 2, 5, 10 & 50 pounds