What is Milia? Milia is when keratin (a substance produced by the skin) becomes entrapped beneath the outer layer of the skin, forming a tiny cyst. The cysts do not have an opening and are hard to remove. The cysts are white in color and look like whiteheads. Our new set helps treat formed Milia and keeps more from developing. It contains ingredients that help dissolve and slough off dead skin and outer layers of skin so that the milia seed can be released. This set has one jar of face scrubbies (12 per jar). Each is specially treated with ingredients that act as exfoliants to gently remove dead skin and bring the milia seed to the surface. Just moisten under warm water and massage over affected area, pat dry and follow with our Milia Cream. The Cream contains ingredients that also help remove milia but in addition it helps to keep more from developing. Please not the natural ingredients in this product may have a strange odor. Do not use these products on babies or newborns.
- Salicylic Acid is a Beta Hydroxy Acid, which means it has an exfoliating effect. What it does is sweep inside a follicle, which helps to loosen up a plug
- Retinol Lipisomes help open up the Milia and prevent more from forming
- Sandalwood gets rid of excess oil and dead skin cells
- Olive Sqaulene works to make skin softer and brighter
- Set contains two products, 1 Jar of Face Scrubbies and 1 Bottle of Face Cream