Amazon.com Mikasa has improved upon its legendary beach game volleyball to deliver improved control when passing and hitting as well as improved water resistance. The 2010 FIVB Game Ball unites the latest in technology for superb handling with a softer composite cover for better control, a double cloth backing for superior shape retention, and improved water resistance for less weight fluctuations. With a signature curved, 10-panel design and bright blue, yellow, and white color themes, you can't miss the quality of this Mikasa game ball. Backed by a 3-year warranty from Mikasa.Manufacturer Warranty 3 years Product Description The official beach volleyball of the 2012 London Games, the Mikasa VLS300 features a softer composite cover for better control. The double cloth backing offers superior shape retention and water resistance.
- Reinforce panels for maintain spherical shape
- Official beach volleyball of the fib
- Very durable, supple, water resistant cover
- Official game ball used in the 2012 London Olympics and 2016 Rio Olympics
- Best beach volleyball in the world
- For optimal performance, additional inflation may be required. Ball pump not included.