The Mikasa MVA200 Indoor Volleyball is tested and ready for high-quality performance in the Olympic Arena and was used in the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing, China. Features include an eight-panel swirl design that allows for more contact area on the surface to improve passing and control and a unique dimpled microfiber material that creates turbulence and cuts down on resistance as the ball flies through the air. This lack of resistance allows the ball to fly through the air in a truer form so you can be creative with your serves and spikes.
- official game ball for the 2008(Beijing), 2012(London), and 2016(Rio) indoor Olympic Games
- New 8 panel swirl design allows for more contact area on the surface of the ball, improving passing and control.
- Dimpled microfiber material creates turbulence in the air, which allows ball to fly through air.
- Cemented panel seams allows air between panel and carcass for a softer feel.
- Blue and yellow color pattern is picked up fastest by human eye allowing for better player reaction time.
- For optimal performance, additional inflation may be required. Ball pump not included.