The most popular electrodes on Amazon, Midwest Tungsten Service electrodes are famous for their reliable arc-striking, low burn-off rate, and for their durability while adhering to ANSI and AWS standards. Pick the option that matches your needs, we have electrodes perfect for welding copper alloys, nickel alloys, titanium alloys, and stainless steel and other metals. Engineered to exact specifications, you can count on these long-lasting electrodes to perform during your most difficult welding application, time and time again.
- PREMIUM ten (10) pack of blue EWLa-2 2% lanthanated tungsten rods for TIG welding
- HIGHEST RATED and most reviewed tungsten electrodes on Amazon
- UNITED STATES based manufacturing & customer service staff are here to help you
- ELECTRODE SIZE: 3/32" x 7" or 2.4mm x 175mm
- FREE materials safety data sheet (MSDS) and certificate of conformance provided below in the product information, adhering to American Welding Society standard A5.12M/A5.12:2009