The Midea Cube dehumidifier has a unique lift-and-twist design that offers unparalleled flexibility and capacity: when operating in extended form, it has up to 3 times more water tank capacity than traditional dehumidifiers and can run longer without the hassle of frequently emptying the tank; when in nested or drain form, the unit is half the size allowing compact storage or flexible draining. It can fit into most rooms and maintain the desired humidity level in your home. The patented sensor and wi-fi enabled app allow you to monitor the humidity and water level, all at your fingertips. With multi-directional air intake and up to three different fan speeds, it is powerful enough to dehumidify your room, and quiet enough that you'll forget it's even there.
- LIFT-AND-TWIST DESIGN - World's first extendable dehumidifier offers unparalled flexibility - operate in extended or nested form.
- SMALLER FORM, BIGGER CAPACITY - Up to 3X larger water tank allows the Midea Cube to operate up to 3X longer than a conventional dehumidifier. You can enjoy more time without the hassle of emptying the water tank.
- 3,500 SQUARE FEET OF COVERAGE - Our dehumidifier is able to collect 35 pint (Similar to 50 PT-2012 DOE) of water a day and adjust humidity from 35% to 85%, perfect for use in basement, bathroom, bedroom, or crawlspace.
- SET IT AND FORGET IT - Versatile, no-bucket option provides more flexibility to remove moisture. You can remove the water tank and place the unit above the sink using the included drain hose, or position it over a floor drain, near a window or door.
- COMPACT DESIGN - The nested design means you can easily find a place to store the unit when the space becomes dry, or extend it to its full capacity whenever you need it. Perfect for bedrooms, living room or basement.