A Royal Game of Bets & Bluffs
Equal parts betting, bluffing, and strategy, Michigan Rummy is a mashup of Heats, Pokers, and Rummy! It's played over three distinct mini-games, each with specific ways to win and rewards. Do you have what it takes to outsmart your friends to take home the biggest payout?
This is a fresh take on the classic and much-loved Michigan Rummy and tripoley rulesets. In essence, it's a mix of Hearts, Poker, and Michigan Rummy over three mini games/phases of play. Split the chips and have each player place white chips on each space of the board, deal out the cards, & start playing!
Play Your Own Way!
Have a specific ruleset you love? Maybe you've played a certain way for years and want to continue to do so? You'll have all the components you need to play the game the way you want to!
Why You'll Love It
Michigan Rummy is a classic game that's been played for decades! This updated version breathes new life into this classic with a deluxe look and touch of royalty as a nod to Rummy Royal. This makes an excellent Christmas gift for any board game or casino and poker game fan.
- A ROYAL GAME OF BETS & BLUFFS: Michigan Rummy is a mashup of Hearts, Poker & Rummy! Played over three distinct mini-games, each with win situations and rewards. Can you outsmart your competitors to take home the biggest payout? 2-9 players, 30+ mins
- A TOUCH OF ROYALTY: Includes custom deck of playing cards, 24" x 24" felt game mat, 200 playing chips + storage bag, & full set of updated instructions + a short classic mode rules mod suggestion inside!
- WHAT'S NEW? Bet, bluff and strategize your way through three phases of play! It's a mix of hearts, poker & rummy, with a new royal paint job. A fresh take on Michigan Rummy, Royal Rummy, tripoley, rummy royale, and poker-style games! Features all hearts spaces, the Kitty space in the middle, & 6, 7, 8 space
- MORE CHIPS, MORE PLAY: Features more chips than ever before! 200 pokers chips in 5 denominations: 75 white, 50 red, 25 green, 25 blue, and 25 black chips
- QUICKPLAY: For a short set of rules and easy set up, follow the quickplay rules below. Split the chips and have each player place white chips on each space of the board, deal out the cards, & start playing!