Our founder, Melitta Bentz, invented coffee filters and pour-over brewing in 1908. For over 100 years, Melitta has remained a pioneer in coffee, coffee filters and coffee brewers. Our paper filters are 100% biodegradable. We offer filters for cone, flat bottom basket, percolators and Keurig single serve coffee brewers. Our filters are produced using chlorine-free white, natural brown and bamboo paper. In addition to filters, we offer a wide range of coffees and brewers including pour- overs, carafes, pour-over kits, coffee makers, kettles, drip coffeemakers, and even our own premium, batch-roasted coffee. Our coffee beans are sourced from farms located in prime coffee-producing regions. We batch roast and grind our beans extra fine in true European fashion - bringing out the coffee's full flavor. Enjoy our entire range of ground coffees, whole bean coffees, and single serve coffee pods.
- This durable, shatter-resistant pour-over is great for the Coffee lover on the go
- Top-rack dishwasher safe, won't cloud over time in the dishwasher
- A medium-size drip opening provides a consistent brew and eliminates risk of bitterness
- A ring underneath drip opening that directs Coffee flow into mug and prevents runoff
- Full-height ridges within cone provide optimal flavor extraction, two viewing holes prevent overflow