The Melitta name has stood for passion and quality for over 100 years. In 1908, Melitta filters and drip coffee were founded by a housewife in Minden, Germany. Melitta Bentz was in search of a better way to make a cleaner cup of coffee. So she punched holes in a brass pot and used a piece of paper to create a two-part filtration system. She put the pot on a cup, filled it with ground coffee and poured in hot water. The coffee filter and drip coffee were born. More than 100 years later, Melitta Bentz’s innovation remains the precursor to all modern pour-over and drip coffee brewing worldwide.
- Handcraft a cup of coffee with the time-honored Melitta pour-over method.
- Cone coffee brewer uses #2 size cone filters.
- New cone design enables you to see into the cup without lifting to avoid overfill Plastic brew cone designed to fit many size mugs.
- Micro fine filter enhancing perforations release coffee's full flavor, while filtering out impurities for a richer tasting cup of coffee.
- Combo Set Includes: 1 Pour-Over 1-Cup Brewer in Black and 1 Pack of #2 Filter 100ct.