Our founder, Melitta Bentz, invented coffee filters and pour-over brewing in 1908. For over 100 years, Melitta has remained a pioneer in coffee, coffee filters and coffee brewers. Our paper filters are 100% biodegradable. We offer filters for cone, flat bottom basket, percolators and Keurig single serve coffee brewers. Our filters are produced using chlorine-free white, natural brown and bamboo paper. In addition to filters, we offer a wide range of coffees and brewers including pour- overs, carafes, pour-over kits, coffee makers, kettles, drip coffeemakers, and even our own premium, batch-roasted coffee. Our coffee beans are sourced from farms located in prime coffee-producing regions. We batch roast and grind our beans extra fine in true European fashion - bringing out the coffee's full flavor. Enjoy our entire range of ground coffees, whole bean coffees, and single serve coffee pods.
- Melitta cone filters micro fine perforations allow coffee's full flavor to filter through as it traps bitter grounds and sediments.
- Melitta cone filters are made with only oxygen cleansed paper and designed with a 2nd safety crimp for strength and durability, guartanteed not to burst.
- Fits all coffeemakers that use a # 2 size cone filter.
- Melitta makes an annual donation to fund the replenishment of trees across the United States.
- Double crimp for extra strength; Guaranteed not to burst