MAINTENANCE 7 tips to extend the life of your electrode pads. 1 Care for your skin. The skin must be clean and dry. Dirty or oily skin will prevent electrode adhesion. 2 Properly handle electrode pads. Avoid touching the gel layer as much as possible. 3 Hydrate electrode pads. Wash adhesive gel for one second under cold running water, then shake off excess water. Be sure not to over saturate the pad with water, as this will reduce the adhesive quality. 4 Brush electrode pads. Use a clean toothbrush and brush the electrode pad in one direction o expose the underlying layer of stickiness to get greater skin adhesion. 5 Dry electrode pads Allow electrode pads several minutes to naturally air-dry and make sure that they are fully dried. 6 Store electrode pads properly. After use, always put your pads onto an electrode pads holder and seal them in the bag. 7 Store in a cool environment. By leaving them in a cool environment for 24 hours, they can dry out properly and be back to a ready-use condition.
- Excellent Material-MegaWise EMS/TENS Unit reusable electrodes made by Medical-grade material.Used in conjunction with your EMS/TENS Unit can effectively relieve pain and provide the best massage experience.
- Super Value package-20 piece of snap-on electrode pads for EMS/TENS units,includes 2 pair of large size(4.13" * 1.96" each),6 pair of medium size(2.75" * 1.57" each),2 pair of small size(1.57" * 1.18"). Our MegaWise pads target different parts for a better massage experience
- Best quality-Our pads are washable and reusable and last longer.You can rinse the pads with running water after several time used if the pad contaminated with dust or dander.Easy to remove with no sticky residue left behind.
- Universal Compatibility-Compatible with all EMS/TENS Unit with industry standard 3.5mm snap-on connector including Belifu, MEDVICE, Nursal, TEC.BEAN,Uthlusty, Xpoint etc.
- We provide 7*24H customer service and 12 month warranty. Please stop using immediately and contact us if any discomfort occurs.