Moms choose tabletop pumps for performance, but they often sacrifice the ability to be hands-free because of that choice. With the new Pump In Style Hands-free Breast Pump, you don't need to sacrifice convenience for performance. Medela Pump In Style double electric breast pump helps busy moms multitask while still delivering hospital performance, and 11.8% more milk*. The anatomically designed collection cups come separate from the pump and fit comfortably in most nursing bras, providing discretion. The combination of 105-degree angled breast shields, 2-Phase Expression technology, and Maxflow technology makes Medela’s Pump In Style Hands-Free the ultimate solution in hands-free pumping. *Clinical study, data on file.
- HOSPITAL-GRADE PERFORMANCE: Draws inspiration from our high-quality Symphony pump and incorporates 2-Phase Expression technology, which mimics baby’s natural sucking rhythm to enhance pumping efficiency
- 11.8% MORE MILK: Anatomically designed cups with 105-degree angled breast shields to maximize milk expression by reducing breast tissue compression
- EASY TO CLEAN & USE: With only three dishwasher-safe parts, the Hands free Collection Cups are quick to assemble and clean
- LIGHTWEIGHT: our wearable Hands-free Collection Cups are among the lightest available (2.7oz. each) and are designed to fit comfortably and discreetly in your bra. Paired with compact pump (1.18 lbs) gives you top performance with hands free comfort
- VACUUM PERFORMANCE WITHOUT COMPROMISE: Wearable Hands-Free Collection Cups deliver the same vacuum performance as the classic PersonalFit Flex pumping kits, so you don't have to sacrifice vacuum strength for the convenience of being hands-free
- AVOID SPILLS: Hands-Free Collection Cups stands vertically on surfaces to avoid tipping over, and an easy pour spout that assists in milk transfer