MDCGFOD garlic press is made of stainless steel and aluminum alloy. It can slice and crush garlic to help you easily get the desired garlic state. The lightweight operation is simple and convenient. A peeler helps to remove the garlic's cuticle. Equipped with cleaning brush and spiked cleaning sheet, perfect operation experience process! Features and Functions: Two-hole Design: The convenient two-hole combination saves you time in crushing and slicing garlic, and quickly reaches the desired garlic state. Hand-held operation, simple, light and convenient. Effective Dxperience: Clean and tidy, don't worry about the smell of garlic on your forehead. High-quality Safety Materials: Aluminum alloy stainless steel, light and durable. Specification: Material:Aluminum Alloy Stainless Color: Silver Package Include: 1 x Garlic press(Garlic Mince and Garlic Slice) 1 x Silicone peeling tube 1 x Cleaning brush 1 x Spike cleaning sheet
- Unique Two-hole Design: Garject garlic press-one can easily slice garlic, the other can be easily squeezed into minced garli. Effortlessly get the two desired garlic processing states.
- Aluminum Alloy Material: Garlic press stainless steel is made of high-quality aluminum alloy material, which is lightweight, easy to operate, and has a non-slip handle, which is more convenient to operate during use.
- Simple Operation: Our garlic press is equipped with silicone peeling. Cut the garlic head and put it in the peeler to rub the skin of the garlic. Put the peeled garlic cloves into the two holes and close the handle to press down, you will get minced garlic and garlic slices.
- Easy To Clean: Best garlic crusher is more convenient to clean. Just rinse our garlic press in water. Two matching helpers are provided: the cleaning sheet with spikes can easily push out the garlic stuck in the hole, and the cleaning brush removes the minced garlic in the remaining hole.
- Perfect Combination: The combination of garlic press, cleaning brush and peeler will bring you the experience of peeling, slicing and pressing. Keep your hands away from the smell of garlic.