iPearl mCover Collection for Mac | PC | Chromebook Laptops Product Highlights: + Designed to fit the 14-inch Lenovo S330 series ChromeBook laptop like a glove to protect it against scratches and accidental damages + All ports and retractable handle not blocked + Compatible only with the 14-inch Lenovo S330 Chromebook models with Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height) of 12.8" x 9.1" x 0.8" / 325.7 x 232.35 x 20.8 (mm) + Available in 9 vibrant colors NOT compatible with any other Lenovo/non-Lenovo laptops. . Warning: NOT compatible with all Lenovo laptops running Windows operating system We offer custom-fit cases for the 14-inch Lenovo N42 and 11.6-inch Lenovo 100E / 300E / 500E / Flex 11 / C330 Chromebook laptops as well. For dimensions of 14-inch Lenovo S330 series Chromebook laptop, please visit https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/lenovo/lenovo-n-series/Lenovo-Chromebook-S330/p/88LGCS31095 iPearl Inc is proud of being an "A+"-Rating BBB Accredited Business with 40,000+ reviews and 99%+ positive feedbacks. iPearl offers protective cases for ALL Current Apple MacBook and Google Chromebook models and selected popular PC laptops, protecting 3,000,000+ Mac | PC | Chromebook laptops and iPads | Kindles | Nooks around the world. (Updated on 2/8/2019 )
- Made of high-quality translucent polycarbonate material, which is shatter-proof and will protect your 14"(diagonal) Lenovo S330 series Chromebook laptop all around.
- Designed to perfectly fit and protect ALL corners for the 14-inch Lenovo C330 series Chromebook laptop with dimensions (Width x Depth x Height) of 12.8" x 9.1" x 0.8" / 325.7 x 232.35 x 20.8 (mm)
- NOT compatible with all Lenovo laptops running Windows operating system. NOT compatible with Lenovo N42 / N20p / N21 / N22 / N23 / 300E / 500E / C330 Chromebook, Yoga 11 / 11s / 13 / 2 Pro. NOT compatible with any other Lenovo / non-Lenovo laptops.
- 2-piece light-weight (10 oz or 283 g) shell easily snaps on and off. Multiple colors available.
- NOTE: Before placing order, please make sure to verify your laptop model number and operating system as this case is MODEL specific and not interchangeable.