Tired of kicking at the wall at night when going to kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, hallway or stairways? Realized that the room lights are too harsh for your families when they're sleeping or playing games? Looking for a smart, practical and energy-saving night light to help ease your kids' fear of darkness? DON'T WORRY! This led night light is designed to solve these problems. This night light is available in the living room, study room, kid’s room, bedroom, hallways, kitchen, stairway, basement, etc. You’re able to set your desired brightness on different occasions to provide the best using experience. SPECIFICATION: Input Voltage: AC110V Power Consumption: 0. 5W Lifespan: 20, 000 Hours Dimension: 2. 76 x 2. 79 x 0. 7in / 70 x71 x 18mm Net Weight: 2. 0oz/52g PACKING INCLUDE: 2 X LED Night Light 1 X User Manual NOTE: Do not disassemble! It’s not a toy, away from children. Not waterproof, don’t use in the wet environment!
- BRIGHTNESS ADJUSTABLE - You can steplessly adjust the Warm white brightness from 0 lm to 15 lm with a slide switch.You're able to set your desired brightness on different occasions to provide the best using experience.
- AUTOMATIC ILLUMINATION - With smart dusk to dawn sensor, the night light will auto turns on at night or when ambient lighting becomes insufficient.Emitting gentle light that is easy to your eyes, while bright enough to light up your way in the darkness.
- UNIQUE DESIGN - Well-designed by senior designer, this nightlight is small and exquisite to catch your eyes. When plugging into any standard outlet, it will not obstruct the second outlet.you will fall in love with this small,exquisite and well-designed night light.
- ENERGY CONSERVATION - Thanks to LED technology without bulb replacement and up to 50,000 hours long lifespan. the maximum power consumption of night light only 0.5W, which help you save energy and money.
- NO MORE TRIPPING, STUMBLING, FALLING - Be SAFE at night navigating around your home. No more bumps, knocks, bangs or stubs. Whether you need to look after your children, use the bathroom, feed the pet, or drink some water, your toes and shins will thank you for it!