This authentic English Breakfast Tea blend of Assam, Ceylon, Kenyan teas is full-bodied, robust and rich, designed to be smooth alone or to go well with milk and sugar. Prepare to embark on a royally rich experience! Maud’s Coffee & Tea single serve tea pods are K-Cup compatible and can be used with Keurig coffee & tea makers (including 2.0 machines), making these a delicious and convenient option for the busy tea drinker who wants real flavor in their morning cup. Our cups are eco-friendly and made from 100% recyclable #5 plastic, so you can enjoy each steamy mug knowing you're doing something good for yourself, and the earth! Why not delight your senses with a truly aromatic and flavorful experience? Each single serve tea pod is filled with perfectly blended 100% organic tea leaves of the highest quality, from premiere growing regions around the world. Your daily cup of tea isn't just a routine, it’s a moment to enjoy the little things in life. To ensure you get the best cup everytime, we blend our tea leaves in our own San Diego Facility, which means we can personally monitor the quality and character of each batch. Keurig and K-Cup are registered trademarks of Keurig Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. Intelligent Blends is not affiliated with Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc., or Keurig Inc.
- Blend Profile - Full-Bodied black tea leaves mixed with Assam, Ceylon, and Kenyan teas producing a richly robust finish, with 100% Organic Kosher certified ingredients
- 100% Authentic Tea Blends - We use only high quality kosher certified tea leaves and pure organic ingredients from premier growing regions around the world
- Home Blended - On their way to your cup, our flavorful tea leaves also get a California touch, blended to perfection in our own San Diego facility, where we can monitor the quality and character of each batch
- Single Servings - Designed for use with nearly all single serve tea & coffee makers and K-Cup brewers, including 2.0 machines
- 100% Recyclable Pods - Our tea pods are made from recyclable #5 plastic materials and feature easy peel tabs to ensure recyclability across the USA (Packaging may vary due to branding)