Brush Use & Care Tips 1. Dry the brush thoroughly before using it to apply products. 2. Well cleaned brushes create the best makeup results. We suggest to wash them every week if used daily. Here are some step-by-step instructions: 1. Hold bristles face down, run under lukewarm(NEVER HOT) water. 2. Gently squeeze out excess water. 3. Apply a dime size of mild soap/shampoo and olive oil into your palm and massage the bristle in a circular motion under water until runs clear, careful not to submerge the bristles. 4. Gently squeeze out any excess water using a clean towel. 5. Air dry in an open space. 6. Deep clean weekly. NERVER SOAK the makeup brushes in the warter! (Soak brushes into water will lead to bristles fall apart easily.
- The powder makeup brush with large, fluffy and dense head,perfect for applying and setting face makeup base with full coverage of powders, minerals as well as a flawless finish
- Plush synthetic bristles are ultra soft, cruelty free, safe for sensitive skin, anti-bacteria, do not absorb makeup products, easy for cleaning and maintaining
- Hand-cut hairs with the perfect shape, allow for even and precise application (Total length 6.7", Hair 2.2"*1.6")
- Dull-polished handle makes it anti-slip, great for control and smooth for applying makeup
- 1-Year replacement for broken or money-back guarantee