Matiz Spicy Sardines are wild caught in the waters of the Eastern Atlantic, known for its exceptional seafood. Hand packed in Galicia, Spain, they are prepared with spicy chili peppers and olive oil. Plump and tender, they are considered one of the finest sardines available. Enjoy right out of the tin, or on toast with avocado and onion. All Matiz Seafood is produced using old master cannery know-how and then packed with the highest quality ingredients to produce a product that is moist, tender, and uncommonly flavorful. traditional harvesting methods are used to respect the biological cycles of the species, as well as avoiding harm to other sea creatures.
- WILD CAUGHT – Off the coast of Spain in the Eastern Atlantic using traditional fishing methods that protect biological life-cycles.
- PLUMP AND TENDER – 3-5 sardines per tin, these aren’t your tiny Sardines.
- PIRI PIRI PEPPERS – Packed in Spanish Olive Oil and Piri Piri Chili Peppers.
- NUTRIENT DENSE –Naturally high in calcium, sardines are packed to the gills of vitamins, minerals and proteins making it an excellent source of nutrients.
- EASY ON-THE-GO PROTEIN – Easy open lid pull-tap is convenient for hikes, travel or at home with avocado and onion.