Master STAGES CLEAN 2020 Washing Compound for Ultrasonic and Immersion Washers CLEAN 2020 is a concentrate very high performance cleaner made for washing all metals including brass, copper alloy, and aluminum in ultrasonic or immersion washers. Its cleaning ability is extraordinary, which often leads to shorter cleaning cycles or elimination of cleaning steps. CLEAN 2020's oil rejecting properties mean longer bath life and economical operation. Choose CLEAN 2020 especially for: Applications: immersion tanks, parts washing, and ultrasonic tanks Soils: chlorinated oils, coolant residues, oils, and sulfurized oils Metals: aluminum, aluminum alloys, brass, cast iron, copper, copper alloys, ferrous metals, magnesium, yellow alloys, and zinc Industries: aerospace, automotive, energy, and medical CLEAN 2020 is free of: 2-butoxyethanol (Butyl), borates, EPA 33/50 listed ingredients, nitrites, phenols, and SARA 313 listed ingredients Mixing Instructions Recommended usage concentration in water: 3.0% - 10.0%. To help ensure the best possible working solution, add the required amount of concentrate to the required amount of water (never the reverse) and stir until uniformly mixed. Application Guidelines In ultrasonic washers, CLEAN 2020 should be kept under 160°F (71°C). In agitated immersion washers, CLEAN 2020 can operate from ambient to 160°F (71°C). Concentrations range from 3% for washing off coolant up to 5%-10% for washing off straight oils. Straight oils require skimming as they will split rapidly to the surface. CLEAN 2020 has no cloud-point so foam will remain constant as temperature increases. CLEAN 2020 does not provide corrosion inhibition for ferrous parts.
- Excellent cleaning in immersion and ultrasonic tanks
- Long life because oils split rapidly to the surface of your cleaner tank where they can be skimmed off
- An excellent choice where one product is used for multiple purposes; such as washing mixed batches of ferrous, aluminum, and copper alloy parts
- Will provide extended in-process tarnish resistance on copper and copper alloy parts
- Safe on aluminum, aluminum alloy, and magnesium