The Master Lock Magnum M1XQLF Heavy Duty Laminated Padlock with Key features a 1-3/4 in. (44 mm) wide laminated steel body for maximum strength and reliability, and is surrounded by stainless steel and zinc outer components for weather resistance. The 5/16 in. (8 mm) diameter octagonal shackle is 1-1/2 in. (38 mm) long and made of Tough-Cut boron-carbide, 50% harder than hardened steel, offering maximum resistance to cutting and sawing. The 4-pin cylinder prevents picking and the dual locking ball bearings provide maximum resistance against prying and hammering. The Lifetime Guarantee provides peace of mind from a brand you know and can trust.
- Keyed alike - same key opens all four locks
- Tough-Cut octagonal boron-carbide shackle is 50% harder than hardened steel
- 1-1/2" (38mm) shackle clearance for more uses
- 1-3/4" (44mm) laminated steel core for strength surrounded by stainless steel & zinc outer components for weather resistance
- Dual ball bearing locking for maximum pry resistance and 4-pin cylinder for increased pick resistance