Product Description The Master Lock 3KALF Laminated Steel Padlocks, Keyed Alike feature a 1-9/16 in. (40 mm) reinforced laminated steel lock body providing extra strength and a 1-1/2 in. (38 mm) tall, 9/32 in. (7 mm) diameter hardened steel shackle for excellent cut resistance. Dual ball bearings locking for maximum pry resistance making it ideal for industrial applications and the non-rekeyable, 4-pin W1 cylinder helps prevent picking. Keyed alike padlocks available to order to match other locks with the W1 cylinder. The Lifetime Guarantee provides peace of mind from a brand you know and can trust. From the Manufacturer Master Lock 3KALF laminated steel lock. Features 1-1/2" wide laminated steel body, hardened steel shackle for extra cut resistance. 4-Pin cylinder helps prevent picking. Dual locking levers provide extra pry resistance. Hardened bottom plate for drill resistance. Top-and-bottom bumpers for greater scratch resistance. Proprietary rust proofing for longer life.
- PADLOCK APPLICATION: For indoor and outdoor use; Best used for construction sites and industrial applications
- DURABLE DESIGN: Commercial grade lock includes laminated steel construction and a hardened steel shackle for strength and security
- STRONG SECURITY: 4-pin cylinder and dual locking lever mechanism provides pick and pry resistance
- SPECIFICATIONS: 1-9/16 in. wide lock body; 9/32 in. diameter shackle with 1-1/2 in. length, 5/8 in. width; extended shackle length for application flexibility
- INCLUDES: One padlock, two keys