Our knitted soft toy rattles are comforting, squishable, and easy for your little one to take anywhere. At 7-inches from head to toe, they are just the right size for baby’s hands and hugs, and rattle with a gentle shake. Look for frog, elephant, octopus, lion, polar bear and sloth from our Knitted Nursey collection. Each character has its own personality, all have an embroidered face and fuzzy trim. In 1933, Mary Meyer started sewing unique companions for her children and neighbors. To this day, here in the hills of Vermont, Mary's grandchildren and great-grandchildren continue that same tradition of building care and comfort into everything they create. Whether it's picking out the perfect gift for a loved one, receiving a toy friend that will become a best buddy, or cuddling up with and enjoying the luxurious, premium fabrics of our soft toys—when it comes to Mary Meyer, it's love you can feel.
- SOFT TOY RATTLE: Simply sweet knitted tan sloth with a fuzzy white tummy and embroidered face details for total softness
- PETITE FOR LITTLE HANDS: Measures approximately 7-inches tall from head to feet, give it a shake to hear the gentle rattle sound
- SOFT & SQUISHABLE: Easy to take anywhere, makes a fun buddy for imaginative playtime, comforting for quiet time and snuggles
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Care for by washing in cold water on gentle cycle, air dry; soft toy made to strict quality standards to meet or exceed US safety requirements
- KNITTED NURSERY: This collection of soft knit friends from Mary Meyer reimagines a time-tested favorite and welcomes it to the modern nursery; look for more and create a Knitted Nursery family