Neptune Turtle is an adult-sized hand puppet pal ideal for interactive playtime with baby. Puppet is fully lined, has crinkle sounds in the fabric tabs, and has a variety of textures and colors that babies will want to engage with. Baby Einstein has always been synonymous with young curiosity. For the First Discoveries collection, Mary Meyer has partnered with Baby Einstein to create a line of soft toys that blend our lush materials and design details with their beloved characters and inquisitiveness. These gifts are the best of both worlds, with features and forms that engage a baby in each of their five senses and invite parents to play along, too. With suggestions for ways to engage with each toy, Baby Einstein First Discoveries encourages moms and dads to use play as an opportunity to create experiences that motivate baby to explore alongside their parents, a baby's first teachers.
- PUPPET PAL: Animal hand puppet is an interactive toy that comes to life when parents play by adding words and movement; sized for adults, features fully lined interior
- NEPTUNE TURTLE: This buddy is a combination of smooth fabric and soft wide corduroy on front and a charming corduroy shell on back; little hands enjoy running their fingers over the different textures
- SENSORY FUN: Accented with geometric print tabs that make crinkle sounds when you rub them between your fingers; sweet sculpted face is embroidered for total softness
- WAYS TO PLAY: Toy comes with suggestions for play activities parents can focus on with their baby; turn play time into special time together
- FIRST DISCOVERIES: This collection invites you to use play as an opportunity to create sensory experiences that motivate baby to explore alongside their first teacher—you!