This Cutomatic Chain Lift is sure to bring added excitement to your Marble Run. It is compatible with any Marble Run Toy that uses Marbulous pieces. Assembly Instructions This will take 10-15 minutes for most people to assemble (see "How To" video in Related Video Shorts below for additional instruction). 1.) Spread out all the pieces. 2.) Attach 97 chain link pieces together to form a circle (one quick way to get to 97 is count 24 on 1 row and create 3 more rows with same number and add 1 more link). 3.) Attach the colored pieces that will hold the marbles. Note the direction of the chain in the picture. If lift pieces are attached incorrectly, the marbles will fall off and you will need to change the direction of the lift piece. 4.) Spread the lift pieces out across the chain. 5.) Attach the top wheel to the white piece. 6.) Insert AA Batteries into Gray Piece & Plug-In. 6.) Enjoy playing (note: if chain gets stuck, you might have to center the tubes that connect it for optimal play.) 7.) Do you enjoy extra challenges? Attach 3 or more chain lifts ot the same run to make an extra tall Automatic Lift!
- Automatically move marbles to create an infinite loop with this battery powered chain lift (2 AA batteries required and NOT included)
- Combine more than 1 lift in a set to create large fully automated marble runs
- 10-15 minute assembly required using picture/written instructions below and/or the instructional video in Related Video Shorts (no written instructions included in the package)
- Standard toy size marbles (5/8 inch or smaller) work with this set (no marbles are included with this set)
- Compatible with Marbulous Marble Run Toys including our Marble Genius Marble Run Starter Set (60 pc.), Super Set (85 pc.), Extreme Set (125 pc.), & 8 Accessory Sets