Just because your baby's skin needs a bit of extra love and care shouldn't mean that he has to forego the soothing comfort of a pacifier. The MAM Air Collection has a shield that is specially designed for babies with sensitive skin. The extra wide air holes allow plenty of circulation around your baby's mouth and even allow you to peek at their little smile. All MAM pacifiers feature our trademarked SkinSoft silicone nipples that feel like mom and help babies transition from breast to pacifier. In fact, market research showed that MAM nipples are easily accepted by babies of all ages, with 94% nipple acceptance among babies tested*. The textured nipple stays easily in baby's mouth and is just the right size for your baby older than 6 months so their growing teeth, palate, and jaw will be safe. Additionally, the symmetrical orthodontic nipple shape means you won't have to worry about uneven pressure or fussing to turn the pacifier "right side up". Sterilize baby’s MAM pacifier in the microwave using the convenient MAM self-sterilizing storage case. Microwave disinfection is proven effective in killing common household germs and bacteria. Pacifiers kept in the closed box will remain disinfected for up to 48 hours: Fill pacifier case with water. Place pacifier in the pacifier case with the nipple facing down. Follow Pacifier package instructions for microwave setting. Cool completely before use. * Market Research 2009-2017, tested with 1,508 babies.
- DESIGNED FOR BABIES WITH SENSITIVE SKIN: Pacifier design allows maximum airflow to the face so sensitive skin can breathe
- CALMS & SOOTHES BABIES 6+ MONTHS: Our MAM pacifier nipple is designed by parents and medical experts to feel like mother's breast to relax babies 6 months and older.
- EASY CLEANING & CARRYING: MAM pacifiers sterilize in the microwave in the case they come with in 3 minutes, perfect for travel and on the go. Case is reusable and perfect for keeping your MAM pacifiers clean.
- ALWAYS RIGHT-SIDE UP: Symmetrical nipple so pacifier can never be inserted the wrong way. Other pacifiers (NUK pacifier, Dr Browns pacifier, Playtex pacifier) with asymmetrical nipples need to be manually adjusted by parents to soothe baby and can negatively affect oral development when positioned incorrectly.
- DESIGNED TO PREVENT SKIN IRRITATION: MAM Pacifiers feature large air holes to allow air to reach baby's skin to reduce irritation. Curved shield and innovative bumps on inner shield surface prevent pacifier from laying completely flush to baby's face, keeping drool from becoming trapped against skin.