The MAM Air Night Collection pacifiers for baby has a shield that is specially designed for babies 6+ months with sensitive skin. The extra wide air holes allow plenty of circulation around your baby's mouth and even allow you to peek at their little smile. The pacifiers in this pack have a special glow in the dark feature that helps keep your baby's silicone pacifiers in sight without having to turn on the light and disturb their sleep. All MAM pacifiers feature our trademarked SkinSoft silicone nipples that feel like mom and help babies transition from being breastfed to using a pacifier. In fact, market research showed that MAM nipples are easily accepted by babies of all ages, with 94% nipple acceptance among babies tested*. The textured nipple stays easily in baby's mouth and is just the right size for your 6+ months old baby so their growing teeth, palate, and jaw will be safe. Additionally, the symmetrical orthodontic nipple shape means you won't have to worry about uneven pressure or fussing to turn the pacifier "right side up". **Market research 2010-2020, tested with 1,572 babies
- DESIGNED FOR BABIES WITH SENSITIVE SKIN: Pacifier design allows maximum airflow to the face so sensitive skin can breathe
- GLOWS IN THE DARK: Pacifier glows softly so pacifier can easily be found at night without turning on lights and disturbing sleep.
- CALMS & SOOTHES BABIES 6+ MONTHS: Our MAM pacifier nipple is designed by parents and medical experts to feel like mother's breast to relax babies 6 months and older
- EASY CLEANING & CARRYING: MAM pacifiers sterilize in the microwave in the case they come with in 3 minutes, perfect for travel and on the go. Case is reusable and perfect for keeping your MAM pacifiers clean.
- ALWAYS RIGHT-SIDE UP: Symmetrical nipple so pacifier can never be inserted the wrong way. Other pacifiers (NUK pacifier, Dr Browns pacifier, Playtex pacifier) with asymmetrical nipples need to be manually adjusted by parents to soothe baby and can negatively affect oral development when positioned incorrectly.